Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Tabor Girls


Even though my last name is now Gentry, I was a Tabor girl first. I am the way I am, I think the way I think, I live the way I live, because I was a Tabor girl first. Even though my three sisters and one brother have lived all over the United States leaving me the only one to have lived my entire life in Western Kentucky, we share so much in common for which only growing up in the same family could account. Of course we all have our own families now, we all have very different interests and occupations, and with the exception of my oldest sister, are still scattered all over the United States. I decided to start a blog so that my family and friends that knew me as a Tabor girl can know what's going on with at least my branch of the Tabor family tree. Here is a picture of the four Tabor girls. The one in the back about to lose her top is my oldest sister, Vivian. Ethel Darlene is the young lady with the pixie haircut and striped dress. For some reason, she prefers to be called Darlene although everybody in the family knows her as Ethel. I am the next biggest kid. The baby is my little sister Sean, who has the prettiest red hair you've ever seen. My baby sister just turned the big 5-0 this past week so you can only imagine how we all look now!

1 comment:

kywmn58 said...

I don't recall signing a consent form giving you permission to use my likeness...even if that likeness is 50 FRIGGIN' YEARS OLD...you hunker!

Your Sister